***Shugo Chara Time***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~Ikuto Tsukiyomi~~

2 posters

Go down

~~Ikuto Tsukiyomi~~ Empty ~~Ikuto Tsukiyomi~~

Post  Ikuto Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 pm

~Name: Ikuto Tsukiyomi

~Age: 17

~Group:Easter

~Guardian chara:
Yoru is Ikuto's cat-like Guardian Character and represents Ikuto's desire to be free. Yoru often goes out by himself and enjoys causing trouble for the Guardians and their Guardian Characters for fun. When Ikuto and Yoru undergo a Character Transformation, they become Black Lynx. Yoru is hysterical when Ikuto does the Death Rebel Character Transformation in chapter 31. Lately, he also can't track Ikuto, because the hypnotizing fork confuses him. Later on, when Amu and Tadase find Ikuto being controlled by Easter, Yoru takes the Dumpty Key and gives it to Amu. In chapter 38, he along with the black egg, combine powers with Ikuto to become Seven Seas Treasure

~personality:Ikuto's personality is aloof, stoic, and a little naughty. He likes teasing people, especially Amu and Tadase.

~bio:Ikuto Tsukiyomi is a teenage boy contracted by Easter to find the Embryo. He often helps Amu even though he works for Easter. Ikuto actually despises Easter and tries to wrench himself free from them by trying to find the Embryo to grant his own wish. He possesses the Dumpty Key which pairs with Amu's Humpty Lock which at first did not fit in the keyhole. Like his father, Ikuto is a skilled violinist. The Dumpty Key used to belong to him, but the Dumpty Key is believed to belong to Tadase's father, but it actually belongs to Aruto, Ikuto's father. His mother, upon marrying someone else after they found her husband's violin in a foreign country and believing that he would not come back, bound her children into working for Easter. Ikuto's personality is aloof, stoic, and a little naughty. He likes teasing people, especially Amu and Tadase. He is also the older brother of Utau Hoshina. As the series goes on, he grows very strong feelings for Amu — he confessed that he loves her in the same chapter Tadase did, although she believes that he is teasing her. He later surrendered himself to Easter, not wanting to get anyone else involved in the mess he made. In the manga timeline, it is shown he Character Transformed with a new black Guardian Egg to become Death Rebel, shocking Amu. In chapter 37, Tsukasa told Ikuto he resembles his father when he yells. In chapter 38, he Character Transforms with Yoru and the black egg into Seven Seas Treasure. In chapter 39, it's said that Ikuto may have two eggs, one is possibly still inside him. In the latest chapter, Ikuto calls Amu 'princess' and she replies by asking him to thank her for making him get back to normal. Ikuto swears that this time he will be the one to protect her.

anything else:
Cat? ima kitty cat and I dance dance dance dance dance dance.
Cat? ima kitty cat and I meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.
Ikuto
Ikuto

Back to top Go down

~~Ikuto Tsukiyomi~~ Empty Re: ~~Ikuto Tsukiyomi~~

Post  Amu Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

lmao well mr.kitty kat, you're approved
Amu
Amu
Admin

https://shugocharatime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuto Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 am

Why, thank you, my pet. n.~
Ikuto
Ikuto

Back to top Go down

Post  Amu Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 am

lmao, who are you callling pet. you're the cat.
Amu
Amu
Admin

https://shugocharatime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuto Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:18 pm

-pats on head-
its ok. I wont bite.
Ikuto
Ikuto

Back to top Go down