***Shugo Chara Time***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you (done XD)

3 posters

Go down

you  (done XD) Empty you (done XD)

Post  You Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:16 am

~Name: you

~Age:14

~Group:chara owner

~Guardian chara(1//kurokon//well his attitude is naturaly peaceful untill you get him mad, then its time for you to run. he has wings and a tail plus red scales on his arms and leg and wings, he is very strong and if human size could lift a car, so when hikon transforms like him he could lift a car. He does have a weakness but I'm not telling it because people would rule me T-T)

~personality:Compassion, empathy, honesty and love, able to laugh (even at himself), kindness, gentleness, being able to enjoy the world's beauty. Relating to others in a healthy manner, having faith, peace and joy. Open-minded,intellect and a thirst for knowledge as it is an ongoing process. Friendliness and sustaining long-lasting and healthy relationships. can be very mean and cruel if i want to be, bad temper, always know exactly what to say to make some one feel bad.

~bio: he lives in tokyo where he was born. His father abused his mother when he was too small to do anything about it, at the age of 1-2 I mean. He never liked his father. His parents had a divorce. His mom lost custody but he was given to his aunt, who treated him liked shit. A few years later His mom found a guy. The man had heart problems. He died a few years after that. The son, you, had grown attached to him as a real father. When his dad died he almost went insane, but he couldnt he just kept living life which was always the same routine.
You
You

Back to top Go down

you  (done XD) Empty Re: you (done XD)

Post  Amu Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 am

kewlz, approved =]
Amu
Amu
Admin

https://shugocharatime.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

you  (done XD) Empty Re: you (done XD)